Sunday, November 29, 2009

Saya comel

We're playing-
I dont what the game called but we're playing a game
where people write like
"You're stupid"
"Face like Granny"
Or whatever..
Then put it in a box
shake all of it then ask people to take it and red it out loud
i know its kinda stupid..

I'm playing with my sister so
they wont write something like that..
But mostly I got
"Comel macam Nemo"
"Comel macam ikan yu"(i dont get this)
"Comel macam harimau"
"Comel macam itik"
"Comel mcm lembu"
Ok..You can tell that saya perasan comel..
Takpela bukan selalu kan?

Anyway tadi pergi Houz Depot
Consider myself lucky enough because
i think i'm just gonna stuck in the house..
I heard Crush and straightly ingat susu..
Lepas tu ingat AT LEAST dapat pergi The Curve
tapi tak pergi jugak..

Anyway, i wanna write more but i cant
so see ya later!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com