Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Though..

Today was kinda nice..
I woke up early and went for
a morning jog..

After breakfast,
I continued reading A Walk To Remember
until I'm done..
Less than one minutes my mom called me
outside because
I need to sign something for my book..

The book is just so perfect..
It took me about half an hour
to pull myself together because
I'm too excited..Duh!!
I've been talking about the book from
last week..
I'm reading the 11th Chapter btw..

The book until now is just good..
I'm trying hard to imagine how Miley gonna
play Ronnie but I have a feeling She'll do good..
I really like Ronnie eventhough she..(read the book)
I really like Jonah and Steve too

This evening I helped my mom
painting her room..
It was a torture If you
want to know the truth..

Anyway...
I havent do this for a long time,
The song of the day gonna be
Never say Never(Dont Let Me Go) by The Fray..
I really like that song..
Dont know why though......

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com