Monday, November 9, 2009

Emotional Day

Yeap,today is quite an emotional day not just for me but
for most of my classmates..
We felt anger,sad,happy,accomplished and
maybe you can add some more..

I already know my
BM,SC,PI,MT and GEO marks..
Alhamdulillah all A's..
Hope can keep it that way..

I bought a present for someone!!
Try to guest.
Its for a girl..(that's all the clue)
I hope you like it because I do..

Then I bought myself a type of knotted bracelet..
I'm a collector, I wear it when I play my guitar..
But I only got 3, as for now..
I got dark brown,green-pink,
dark brown-black with a peace sign drawn on a metal..
Seriously like it..Fatin and Ee xsien have seen it before..

I'm going to Yamaha maybe
this saturday to buy a guitar case..
I wanna buy a hard case because you
I cant go nice with good stuff..

Okay?
I dont know what else to say..
So bubbye..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com