

I bought the 2nd one..
Those book its just the same but different cover..
This book is kinda like Rs.338
But believe me I bought from a closing
library for about RM5..
Even I dont pay for that..
My "nice guy" pay it..
Thank you dear..
Okay..
Today at school, people say i look like a goth..
Its because of my Halloween make-up..
Its so funny when that Halloween night
its raining and the make-up like flowing down
seriously i look like a mad person..

I look worse than that..
But I like it..
Zimmo and Farah keep telling me I look hot walking in
the rain with em with that flowing make-up
but they dont let me to walk close to em..
So NOT funny..
So the music for today is gonna be..
Canon in D by Pachelbel Canon..
Peaceout and Happy Halloween..

0 comments:
Post a Comment