Saturday, November 28, 2009

Favourite...

You know no matter what ya think
Imma girl.Duh! And we're just the same..
Well almost..
And this is what me and my sisters do when we're bored
FYI this is all Walmart collection..
Why dont we have Walmart here?!!!



Dyana:I feel nothing about this shirt..
Didi:Didi suka baju tu!!

Dyana:I like this one ALOT!!
Didi:Suke3..

Dyana:Hmm...I dont know.I have one exactly like this..
Didi:Baju tu cantik!

Dyana: Ok2 je la..
Didi: Sesuai pakai untuk tido.
Dyana: This one is awesome!!

Didi:Tak suka!I dont like.

What do you guys think?

Dyana: love it!I like purple.Duh!

Didi:Baju itu sangatla cantik!

Dyana: Its cute.

Didi:sesuai untuk keluar jalan-jalan.

Dyana: People commonly will say I love black but somehow this is not on my list
Didi:baju dia cantik!
Dyana: This is just cool

Didi:Baju ni elok sb baju ni sesuai untuk mama

Dyana:Like it!

Didi:Sangat menarik.

Dyana:Like this one too!

Didi:Corak love dia colourful

Dyana: Black all the way!!

Didi:cool dalam bahasa melayu ape?

Dyana: I want this one!

Didi:Sesuai untuk saya

Dyana:Gray..My true colour.

Didi:Kelabu ni cantik.

Dyana: It looks kinda wild for me.

Didi:Nampak macam harimau

Dyana:I think its cool for going out..

Didi: Suitable for cowboy

Dyana:I began to fond with that colour
Didi:Lagi cantik kalau warna-warni
Dyana:This one rules forever!

Didi:Taktau nak ckp ape dah..

Dyana: This one rules forever and ever!!

Didi: Sangat menawan(belah la)

So yeah..
Most of it are my favourite.
This only for fun because we're so bored..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com