Saturday, November 28, 2009

Imagine

Thats the title ill put when i have no idea..
Anyway..
It feels good to be back here..
Do ya miss me?

Well, the bad news is I can never get out of this country
At least not now and for the next few years..
That is really2 unfortunate..
Its all because of a promise that've been made.
This is suck..Damnation!

Damnation...
Its the only swearing word that my mom allowed us
to use in the house..
Its kinda weird but thats okay..

About the homework i've done BM and English
A lil SC,Math and I'm reading Sejarah..
I need to go to tuition now!!!
I cant study in the house its under construction.

Me and my bro sit on the roof for about 1 hour
jst now and seriously at first it was no fun..
But later i just sitting there watching people..
I need a tan
I dont say that I'm pale
But its true anyway..

Its been kinda crazy at my house,
not only my house but my neighbours too..
Alif is moving..Its kinda sad when the last word
I said to him was "Whatever"

I hope you have a great weekend :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com