Monday, November 16, 2009

Done It!

Yes, I've done it last night.
I'm not gonna tell you guys what I've did
cause you wont think thats something I should
be proud of plus its gonna make
the ceramah thing last week totally worthless.

Anyway,Thank you to the person
that give me the chance to do it..
I enjoy it.
But by this morning I stil kept thinking about the
fight last night and I cant stand when
someone shouting or yelling near me..
It just brings up the memories..

Assembly seems to take forever and I got
headache when one of the teacher was actually
yelling when she should give the SPM candidates
a few words of wisdom.

After that we stay in class doing nothing..
Then go to Bilik Pengurusan Diri
sb nak jumpa cikgu maznah..
Me and Iza even got the chance to play with
some of the KAA's..
I dont mind spending one whole day
with Ida and Kaklong because we were
bestfriends since I came to Malaysia.

I gotta bring my guitar to school on Friday because
we have Jamuan and we're doing it in
the Bilik Pengurusan Diri..
Its easier for me to bring it since I
finally have a guitar case..

I cant eat anymore til tomorrow..
I need to arrange my meal again because
I've kinda busy so I didnt follow
my eating time table or else I'm going
to easily tired and hungry..

A Walk To Remember is awesome!
Eventhough I'm not done
but I knew its coming..
Cant wait for The Last Song!!
Whoop!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com