Hey everyone..
When I wake up today it seems like nothing
could make my life great because its 10.30
and everyone else is stil sleeping..
But after I finish up my breakfast
while watching Tom and Jerry on Youtube,
Acik came for awhile.
Then I decided to follow her to Jusco because
I wanna buy my guitar case.
Then off we go without me taking my bath,
I dont mind as long as I'm comfortable..
First, we went to Mydin and truth be told I hate
Mydin with everything inside of me and with
unreasonable reasons..
After about 1 1/2 hour at Mydin then we go to
Jusco Kepong.I never went there before..
Then I saw Yamaha but we went to eat first..
We ate at MarryBrown..
Its unpleasant to eat while sitting on a swing..
Then we went to Yamaha..
My sister was like "Huyoo..Speaking!!"
Just because I was talking to the man in English..
Big Whoop!Ok to be honest people should be kinda open minded a lil.
Im not mad at my sister but I'm sure she learned that from
someone on earth that live in a place the same size as a chicken coop..
Then we went to The Curve..
When I think again why I went to Jusco
to find Yamaha if I could find a bigger
Yamaha centre at The Curve..
We bought perfume at The Curve..
Its someones Christmas Present..
I think, My Aunt that bought it..
Then My Aunt and sister went to Pet Safari
and I walk into Popular.
I was searching for The Last Song..
I found it!!It was beautiful..
Its 69.90 if I'm not mistaken..
But I dont buy it because my book is going to
be delivered to me by MPH someday on next week..
But I did bought another book..
A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks..
Okay..I need to confess I'm addicted..
I never felt so panic in a bookstore
because its just to much book to choose..
Its like a panic room..
Then we went to Tesco..
Bought some stuff then go home before sunset.
Tonight I'm going out again.
I going to the place where I use to work..
WAIT!!I'm working tonight..
Need to go..
It Feels Good To Write This..
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment