Wednesday, November 18, 2009
I Do..
I think you guys already knew what's the video all about..
Maybe some of you guys also have watch it on Facebook..
But I can post this as many time as I want because
this is my blog,get it?
Anyway, today I went for a morning jog.again.
But its more to a morning walk.
I dont mind really but I have to forget about it tomorrow
because i have to go to skbrp..
My mum dragged me into this, like she always did.
The jamuan thing had get into my nerves since this morning..
I dont think I need internet today because
I'm happy with the fact that I can spend the day by
reading The Last Song..
But I had to be on Facebook to know the detailes
about the jamuan stuff..
I dont undertstand how can people
be inconsiderate and all..
And once theres a girl call me selfish,
Well look at yourself now,
look how'd you grown up to be,
You look perfect,right bampot?
(I havent use that in months)
Consider yourself lucky..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment