Anti-Social because I rarely when out
eventhough I've got the invitation..
Well, I'm trying hard not to feel guilty
but I didnt go to Susu's house for the second
time this year.
I promised her I'll make up somehow but
I have no idea what to do.
Anyway, I'm so sorry Susu..
I just dont wanna go out
if i dont feel comfortable
about the people that gonna be there..
I never think about that everytime I went to a party
because they just people that I dont know
and people that gonna make sad memories
spinning around my head that eventually gonna spoiled the party..
Anyway, I feel happy that finally my guitar
have a case and it makes it easier if i wanna
go out somewhere with it..
The bad also have extra pockets
where i can put my book..
I got extra model today, as you can see..
This is the book that was being my bestfriend for today and maybe
for tomorrow too..
Now my sister is teaching my younger sister how
to do the chicken dance..
Its a torture watching em doing it..

0 comments:
Post a Comment