
That's what I have to live without..
But I think it's good..
For the record I hate to eat the chicken
with a lot of isi..I only the like the bone part..
Never know why..
Just now we went out to KFC to celebrate
me and my siblings freedom..
I still have to eat chicken and I did..
Damn itchy right now..
Today's papers really hard..
But I'm just chillin..
And to be honest Asyraf makes me feel better ALOT..
Not just him but all my friends but
mostly him because he sit beside me..
He always like making funny faces
when I look through the open door
and he thought I was staring at him..
I really love the scenery from the 3rd floor..
Looking up to the blue sky..But now its cloudy..
Really calming..I've told Fatin about it before..
Anyway, finally I've tuned back my guitar..
Me(Lady D) and Iza(Shiza Kamikaze)telah membuat satu perjanjian
untuk bersatu dalam Penculikan..
Is it true that you guys think me and Iza are bestfriends?
I dont mind she's really nice..
Ee xsien is sweet and really helpful..
Fatin is so understanding..
Aina always gonna make you laugh..
Momoi is just so good in health stuff..
You can ask her anything..I'm amazed..
Suhailin "Budak Baju Oren"
Insyirah kinda shy but she's great..Rajin..
Esok pagi pegi Giant..
Petang pergi hsptl dengan Iza, Fatin,Aina and Momoi..
Malam tu tak sure but its gonna be a long day..
Song of the day is gonna be
Finally Home by MRC..
Not release yet..
Peace out!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment