Monday, September 29, 2008

Sad..

I'm sad cuz you've change..
I'm sad cuz you leave me..
I'm sad cuz you're always too busy to get to know me..
I'm sad cuz we're not sisters anymore..
I'm sad cuz you my friend..
I'm sad cuz I don't think you need me anymore..
I'm sad cuz I think I just have let you go..
I'm sad cuz you...

I don't know what to say anymore..
But why you did this to me???
I can't stand it anymore..
Why can't you understand me like you did before...

Kau tau tak..
For me..Kau yg selfish..
kau sebuk nak jaga hati drg..
And aku just nak tanya
Aku ni x de hati ke???
Aku manusia jugak..
Klu kau rasa aku ni x cukup manusia utk kau
Fine!!
Aku terima..
Cuz I never been perfect
but neither have you..

But why can't you hear me, i'm sorry, your too busy talking.
don't worry I'll be quiet now, but not for long.
i'm not HER that you like, or THEM that you care, i'm ME that you forgot
so deal with it.

1 comments:

Iza :) said...

Dyana...
Janganlah sedih..
Kita tak suka tgk dyana yang kita sayang ni sedih..
Huhuhu
ayat romantic..
jangan sedih tau...
be HAPPY like...
My POOH bear..
Ok?..
Promise me??
Love you..
Bye..
Hope you...
HAPPY...

Have a HAPPY LIFE>>>>

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com