If only I could tell you how much I miss the old you.
Sometimes I wish things were they used to be.
But i guess things change, i mean people change.
I'm sorry you have to go through all that.
I'm sorry everything got all messed up.
I'm sorry I wasn't right.
Maybe everything's okay now..I don't know.
All I could do was avoid you ,
I guess I was coward..I wasn't ready.
I got so tired of just thinking about it.
But thank you for being a great friend,
thank you for being someone I can really trust on.
I wish I could spend just one more day with you.
I'm sorry you got stuck in between.
Its probably a good thing that you left though,
I'm sure its because she wants the best for you.
I'm so sorry for the way I act.
Its too late to change it now..
You know deep inside I still care for you a lot.
I hop you could understand.
But I guess everything should be okay now, right???
Just remember whenever you need someone to talk to,
I'm still here....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment