I feel so sad inside
I can feel it aching in my chest
I can't even let it out
I can't lay it to all to rest
Can't communicate these feelings
Can't break the isolation
I've been living in so longJust because
I can hold it together that doesn't
Mean I'm strong
I need help to make it
But help can make me worse
I feel like giving in now
Happiness is an act I have to rehearse
Can't stop thinking these thoughts
Can't keep watching everything
I want pass me by
Just because I feel depressed doesn't mean I don't
Want to be high
I have to stop this
It's not fair to go in so much stress
I cannot pretend
As my hope for change is less
Confined to my silence
Difficulty in expressing what it's like to be me
I wish it was easy to make everyone around
Me finally see that I am not free
Instead I feel so sad inside
I can feel it aching in my chest
I can't even let it out
I can't lay it to all to rest..
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment