If one day you feel like crying..
Call me..
I don't promise you that.. I will make you laugh
But I can cry with you..
If one day you want to run away..
Don't be afraid to call me..
I don't promise to ask you to stop,
But I can run with you..
If one day you don't want to listen to anybody,
Call me and..
I promise to be very quiet..
But..
If one day you call and there is no answer..
Come fast to see me..
Perhaps I need you..
* like i need you now....
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I reply something..
If you really need something..
Ask me..
If you really want to cry..
Ask me..
If you really want to run..
Ask me..
If you really want to sit..
Ask me..
If you really want to jump..
Ask me..
If you really want to mad..
Ask me..
If you really want to eat..
Ask me..
If you really want to speak..
Ask me..
If you really need to go..
Bring me with you....
Cuz I will never have a perfect answer for your question...
The only answer is in your heart..
Post a Comment