NO LIFE TO LIVE
NO LIFE TO HAVE .
NO LIFE TO BE GLAD
THAT'S ALL I HAVE
ONLY PAIN INSIDE THAT'S BREAKING ME DOWN
NOT KNOWING WHEN FROM THIS DARKNESS I CAN GET OUT.
FEELING DULL AND PLAIN
THESE EMOTIONS I CAN'T EXPLAIN.
TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON
HAVE I BEEN LIED TO ALL ALONG?
GIVE ME YOUR HAND DON'T LET ME FALL
WHY DON'T YOU HEAR ME WHEN I CALL?
..................................................................................
I'm sitting in a room full of people I love, you know what, they don't care that I love them. They don't care if I live or die. To them I'm just another girl, another stranger. To me, they are my best friends, the only people I have left..
You always said you wished you could find the person who loves you. Then I walk by and you don't even notice I'm the one who does..
Friends are there for you 'til the end of the world
well i guess the world ended a long time ago..
If, out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new,
of all the days
that I have lived, I'd pick the moment I met you..
How am I supposed to go without you,
You brought me this far so don't leave me now hold my hands and take me through..
Sometimes you get second chances, sometimes you never make it past the first..
I miss you. and i probably always will. but we go days without having a meaningful conversation. and i used to miss you so much when that happend. but it never seemed like you missed me and i guess because if it, i stopped missing you.
"i used to think i was strong until everything between us went wrong.."
They can take the future that we'll never know,
But I'll never let them have the memories of yesterday..
Don't miss me when I'm gone,
You're the one who pushed me away..
I can lie about how I feel,
But eventually it's going to get to hard to hide the feelings..
A friend of mine text messaged me this ^___^ ;
I hope your dreams are nice, and you'll wake up feeling exactly how you deserve to feel;
Beautiful..
It's harder to walk away,
From someone you know you cared,
But what hurts more is knowing you'll never cross their mind again....
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
bestnye quotes sume tuh.
some ade kene mengena antar sye and him.
*sob2*
hahaha...wah ni dah betol2 feel ni..ish3
hahaha.
nk wat cmne,
dh betul.
sape sruh letak quotes cmtu.
hahaha.
Post a Comment