Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Faded Memory...



















"The only thing constant in this world is change..."

I guess we've heard this line a lot of times already... sometimes we find it so familiar already that it irritates us when we are pouring our heart out over some friend and they go "it's okay, people change, because the only thing constant in this world is change" and you go battle your mouth from saying, "drop the line!!"

I hate it when people say that people change... But not until recently that I actually embraced a quote whole-heartedly... you see, I'm the kind of person who actually fears change and constantly reminds myself that sometimes, you just got to work hard so that nothing will change... I'm the type of person who hates saying goodbye because I don't want changing my comfort zone, I don't want to lose anybody in the process of that change. But just recently, I opened my eyes and mind and heart to the word -- CHANGE...

People do change... people break their promises... people shrug their shoulders and then learn to move on... people can easily open and then close their hearts... people love new -- new love, new friends, new hobbies, new things, new knowledge...

In other words... people forget...

And now..



I'm fading away..

1 comments:

Norfatin Suraya said...

sedih2.
*sob2*
ayat x leh tahan..

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com