Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Shocker

Have you ever watch Hannah Montana?
If you have im sure you know Miley's bestfriend, Lily

One day,I was searching something on google and
I found out that Emily Osment have a brother named
Haley Joel Osment..Im not really2 shock at that time
but Im really shock when I saw Haley's picture..

Have you ever watch The Sixth Sense,
Pay It Forward and (My fav.) A.I



He's the boy in the movie..
I just knew..(I know Im lame)
Many people kinda shock when I tell em..
Thats why when I watch A.I I thought that
the boy in the movie look so familiar..


Kinda Awesome..They look alike..

Listening to Before The Storm..
Im bored..Should be studying Sejarah right now..
Looks like Im not going to bed tonight..

I hate tuition on Tuesday..
Its because we have BM on Tuesday night..
Anyway, I can wait to read
"Her Secret" coming out soon..
Its the sequel to Gone.. (I've read lahh)
Its a love story(DUH!!)
I hate BM love story, its just so not romantic..
But really love English love novel
Of course I dont read it at school
because people will get a heart attack when
they saw me reading that kind of books..

I love "I Pray", "Just friends","Gone",
"I Think I Love You" and many more..
They're just so awesome..

Not to forget, Happy Birthday Cikgu Maznah..
Peace out!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com