Reading "You and Me" seriously funny..
Actually its kinda like a series in the internet
in some sites..There is where I read most of
the love story that I have mentioned yesterday..
Sometimes I just print out if
I dont have time to read it..
Back to the title..
"Her water broke?!"
Seriosuly funny..
A pregnant woman kicked out his husband
because he kisses another woman..
So she's just trying to look cool without her
husband that already move outta town..
The last part is so funny..
She went shopping with her frieds
and suddenly they heard her screams
They saw her screaming on the floor
because her water broke..
I dont know why but I laughed so hard
Cant wait for the next one..
And today is the premiere for a new story
called "When I Look At You"
I wanna read it because the title is the same
like the song in Miley Cyrus new EP..
Today nothing really funny or
can be called cool happened..
But who cares..
There this one guy keep bothering me..
Just go away la dude!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment