I feel like i want/have to post something
but I dont know what to talk about until I watch this.
Congrats to Taylor Swift..
She deserve it..
Hope she win all of it.
Ok I dont know what else to say..
Ohh yaa..Marina maybe have started school today..
I dont know the school holiday time in America..
But I hope she's having a good day..
Im all sweaty right now,
Why is the hell I need to tell you guys..
Im being very hygenetic this week..
I take my bath 2 times a day..
(Really?! Do you really have to let the whole world to know?!)
I can wear my tank top for about a month
to wait till my allergy is over and
the scar to fade..
Its not fun, its possess by the devil..
Now if she does it like this, will you do it like that
Now if she touches like this, will you touch her right back
Now if she moves like this, will you move it like that
Come on, shake, shake, shake, shake, a-shake it
-Shake It by Metro Station
Different day I listen to different songs so
i wont easily bored..
Talking about Metro Station
The song "Hovering" also cool..
I like it eventhough Trace barely does anything..
Anyway, Im starting to hate Restaurant City,
I hate it when we have to change the workers every 3 hours..
Cant you guys change your work shift on your own??
I hired you huys for nothing ...even better
I dont even pay you guys..Haha..
Ok..i think this post already long enough
to let you know that I have nothing better to do..
Dont you dare give a chocolate bar to a pocket elve!!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment