Saturday, December 19, 2009

You and I Both

I've heard the song many times before..
My mom is a fan of Jason Mraz..
I kinda like him too.

And my mom also knew that I really love Miley Cyrus
and yeah, she like her too..
We can sing party in the Usa together..
Even the song The Climb..

My breakfast, I mean brunch was kinda weird..
I made a sammich well at least i think it is.
Its meatball lasagna with meatloaf and added with thousand island.
i dont like chillies,thats why i use thousand island..

Last night I watched Charlie and The Chocolate Factory..
Its kinda cool since i havent watch it for a long time..
My teacher said that Roald Ddahl is a good writer.


You know I've read this book..
And maybe they gonna make it a movie and guess who gonna play as Laurel.
I think they still planning it but If its real
I think I'm gonna blow up!

Just hoping its real.
Eventhought maybe you dont like it
I dont care
I wanna buy that book later..

My palm had gone swolen thanks to the new capo..
Great sound but to put it in place need a lot of patient.

I'm trying to spend some time with my friends..
So what i'm gonna do first is to reply all the messages.
I put it here because someone wanna read it!!Just SAYIN!
To Chelli:Thank you so much! :)

To Sarah: Hi!!:)

To Johannes:Yeah. Feels great here!Thank you Johannes :)

To Emmy: Wow.No one ever said that to me.Thank you so much.:)

To Kaitlyn:Hi Kaitlyn! :)

To Nikki:Hi Nikki.Yeah you're right.Dont have to worry about being alone anymore! :)

To Guliett:Hey Guliett!Dont worry about the asian part as long as we're all have one thing in common here and we could company each other!Thanks for the welcome! :)

To Eric:Thank you Eric and I will.:)

To Alyssa:Thank you very much.Just talk to me when you need company :)

To Abbey: Hi Abbey!!

To Chloe:Hi Chloe.Thats our second things in common.

Peace out! :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com