Friday, December 18, 2009

Just not enough

I dont feel like posting anything because
I'm not friendly atm..
Well,I'm trying so tell me if you like this
or we might as well just forget about it..

Mesti korang dah tau yang Malaysia menang.
Horray like I care..
Semalam ada kelas kebetulan masa break
penuh satu restoran maju ahmad..
Seriously penuh and nasib baik ada tempat
duduk sebab fazlin and firda dah turun awal.

Kita makan dengan Fatin.
Because of the pescetarian stuff
Fazlin and Firda keep looking at me.
Wondering what i want to eat..
Masa tu jugakla gol..
Gila kecoh dalam tu..

Sir Sejarah dengan Science kitorg pun khusyuk sangat tengok..
Thank you untuk sir Sejarah sebab belanja..hehe..
Sir memang kata nak belanja sape dapat sejarah A.

Thanks to Ronnie Miller I take my bath every day
before breakfast.I mean brunch..
I read the Bm novel..
Only 2 chapers left..Cant believe i actually read it.
My comment for the book 1.2/10..

My dad maybe coming back next Tuesday.
Maybe..Until then just same as always
Stuck in the house.Bummer.

I wanna talk to Kak Anis about something
but I think she's not here.

Ahh..I wanna sleep..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com