Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pleasee.. I dont wanna do this!!

I don't know..
I still got this headache..
I'm crying over the night, in my sleep.
But I can't tell what I am dreamed of..
Maybe I'm just too tired of it, too sick of it.
Wanna end it up soon, so I can go back,
relax and watch the new me to grow up
inside this tiny little world..

"Everyone else is making a substance about what you always wanted and how are you feeling and what was right for you..But, no one was actually asking you"

Ada org pernah cakap ayat kat atas tu dekat kita,(takleh ckp sapa)
bukanla org yg rapat dengan kita but for some reasons
it really hit me.. Ayat tu..hmm..
Ada yang betul n ada yg salah..

I dont mind if org kat sekeliling nak ubah kita..
Semorg sgt2 penting bagi kita..Penting sgt2!!
Walaupun kita nmpk cam taklayan krg sgt,
but kalau krg takde semuanya takkan rasa sama..Trust me!!
I know semorg tau camane nak sesuaikan diri dengan hidup dia..
But pleasee..
I really need some time to rearange my life..
Need to find a comfort zone..A place to rest..
Really2 need it..I'm tired..
So hope you'll understand.. :)



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com